About Our Online Services
You can now access a variety of services online without having to phone or visit the surgery.
To Register for Online Services please visit the surgery with two forms of identification which must include a Photo ID and proof of Address.
- If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough and a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 7 days. Do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP Practice.
- If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
- Only call 111 direct if you cannot go online, or are advised to do so by the online service.
- For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus.
Online services offered
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Viewing test results
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Viewing your patient record
- Amending your personal details
- Completing questionnaires about your health
- Changing details for Nominated Pharmacy
It is easier and quicker to manage appointments and request repeat prescriptions via our online service. Simply log in and select an option.
Click below to login or sign up to Online Services:
Login to Online Services
Our online services are quick, easy and convenient to use from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
They will save you time and help you take more control of your health, particularly if you have any long-term medical conditions which require regular monitoring and prescriptions.
To begin using GP Online Services you simply need to bring in two forms of identification (one of which must have a photo) and fill in a short form at reception. Alternatively, if you have an appointment with one of our GPs you can ask them to sign and vouch for your identity.
Our reception team will scan and return your documents then give you your personal login details and password. You will then be able to log in and access online services straight away.
Please note we look closely at all applications for access to make sure they are genuine.
Access can also be withdrawn at any time if there are concerns about patient confidentiality.
If you are the parent of any children under the age of 11 you will need to fill in a ‘proxy’ access form to view their details. You can also grant access to a carer if you wish.
We take the security of your information very seriously. By working with TPP, the company that provides the computer systems for our practice, we can ensure that the information you provide when using the online services portal is protected. All communications with the TPP web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128 bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter.
The web site is administered at a remote high-security site managed by TPP, not at the practice, so there is no possibility of unauthorised access. Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.
The NHS app can be used as an alternative to Systmonline. This can be downloaded onto most mobile devices and runs the same features as Systmonline with some added extras such as: symptom checker, 111 online and organ donation preferences. This is a fairly new service and NHS England will be adding more features to it very soon. This can run alongside systmonline or could replace it completely.
The NHS App
The NHS app is an App which you can use from your phone or tablet that allows you to access your GP record
You can sign up by downloading the app here
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
If you don't have access to a phone or tablet or prefer to use the the internet use SystmOnline. You can request repeat prescriptions for any medications you take regularly and look at your medical record online. You can still use the telephone or call in to the surgery for any of these services as well.
Being able to see your record online might help you to manage your medical conditions. It also means that you can access it from anywhere in the world should you require medical treatment on holiday.
Complete the following form to register.
The following Online Services are available to all registered patients.